Tuesday, December 9, 2008

health concerns

I've recently got a flu that have lasted for 10 days so far, I've been to the doctor twice and still my throat is soaring, so now I'm concerned, I even checked the web of ways of how to ease the pain, but after the 10 days, I now ask myselft, am I doing everything to get rid of this sickness?

Reviewing my activies in the last two weeks I've been feeling bad:
1. I went to swim twice.
2. I went to run once in cold weather.
3. I didn't use a scarf at least 3 days.
4. I just did gargles with salt once.
5. I have not slept enough.
6. I have not drink enough water.

So... Should I complaint? I guess not. I should get better habits and learn from what I read.

I don't have the link about the cold, but I'm sure you can search it on the web.

Just as a reminder, when you wash your hands, do it for at least 20 seconds and please, use soap!, I'm not mysophobic, here is why you must:

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/life_and_style/health/features/article5157777.ece

7 comments:

Rosa Sobalvarro said...

Hey nice pic that in the background ha.. you just have to drink water as crazy, specially I learn that has to be warm, drink and drink... Taiwanese do that, even if you stay late at night. Tell me! I am sick for life. hahaha

Vanessa said...

Well Yen if you really want to get better, you have to stop swimming at least for one week, cover better, stop to go bed at 2:00 am and the most important you have to follow doctor’s indications. I think if you do that you will be better soon. Good luck

Jo-Han Cheng, the VP of A Team! said...

Well, I am sorry the hear that...Take care!

Jeffrey Cheng - NightOwl413 said...

Interesting report about the hand-washing.

Unknown said...

Hope your doing better now.. though I think you shouldn't complain!! hahahaha

IRWAN said...

Hope you're better now,,,,
The weather is unfriendly, take care,,,,

Carlita said...

It seems that you were not taking care of yourself while you were sick. For the next time...you already know what to do.