Sunday, December 28, 2008

Merry Christmas!

This is Christmas season, an exciting period which objective is celebrate the born of Jesus and a moment to spend with family.

This is the second christmas I spend away from home, and still sucks, I guess we always want to be surrounded by our relatives. Me and my friends, we all come to study to Taiwan, we don't have family here and sadly, the weeks coincide with the final exams and we often find ourselves struggling to find some time to attend all the dinners, lunches and gatherings to share with each other, but still we find the time... Because we believe that making that time to share with others is worth it, even though is just a few hours or a few minutes.

Please take your time to celebrate and spend time with the ones you love.

Wish you all,

Merry Christmas !!! Feliz Navidad !!! 聖誕快樂 !!!

4 comments:

Julie said...

I'm agree with you, Christmas time is sad when you are so far away from home...or even more when you don't have any holidays! hehe

Carlita said...

In my case, this Christmas was worse than last year and I don't know why.
At least we have friends in the same situation "Away from home and family" and this is the time to share with them.

IRWAN said...

i'm agree with u.....
it's sad to be far away from your family on Christmas day,,,,

Posos, Laura y Augusto said...

Well for me is a little bit different, since half of what I love the most is here with me, but it was really nice to spend this day with you guys!! I really will miss those that wont be here next year.
Btw, nice pic, that's my nativity!