Monday, March 30, 2009

Google Chrome still breaks...

Today I decided to re-install my Chrome browser, (I use 4 now, IE, Firefox, Safari - that comes as an option in every single iTunes update - and Chrome).

I have to say I didn't want another browser, but I was tempted to give this little guy a try. It looks good, and it's fast, and the little preview of your most visited sites is really a nice, but the feature that got me was the Javascript console, very usefull when you're doing web applications and want to know what's not working in your code.

But I have to remind you, I said re-install, today It hanged again, for the N-time, so I upgrade it, after that it didn't start. Now I re-installed, fill the form complaining, and install again.

So far it's working now, feels more stable - at least as I write this.


No comments: